WAP Intelligence Storage Equipment ( Shanghai ) Corp., Ltd. established in 2001, headquartered in Shanghai, specializing in the design, R&D, production, installation and after-sales service of storage equipment. As the forerunner of high density storage solutions, we provide our customers the best qualified storage solutions and products.WAP is committed to create a world-class racking enterprise. We are willing to work with our partners to promote great development of intelligent manufacturing.
WAP has a high reputation in the logistics equipment industry, whether it is from product design, production technology, automation equipment and production scale. Over the years, we have been focusing on high density storage and have accumulated vast experience in a large number of projects, creating a full range of competitiveness from solution design, product development, equipment manufacturing, project delivery, to after-sales service.
Under the new production plant in Huzhou since 2019, WAP has established many offices or branches in Shanghai, Shandong, Jiangsu, Guangdong, Taiwan, Liaoning, Hubei, Sichuan, Fujian, Anhui and USA. Initially establishing and perfecting our service network anywhere across the globe.
“We Are Partners” is WAP Core Values
- Customers are our partners, we could provide the best solutions and optimal cost performance, to enhance the competitiveness of our customer’s businesses.
- Suppliers are our partners, we would nurture their supply capabilities, to achieve mutual development in the long-term cooperation.
- Distributors are our partners, we work together to provide value for our customers.
- All WAP employees are partners, without any strict bureaucratic hierarchy. We pursue efficient communication and a happy life in a relaxed and pleasant working environment.
We Believe our products
- Cost reduction – by implementing only the optimum degree of automation, with efficient use of available space and by building up a standardized warehousing landscape that can be further developed at optimum cost.
- Improvement of your service level – with solutions that increase the throughput, speed and precision of your deliveries to the end customer or to the individual store.
- Faster return on investment – through value-creating systems that are geared precisely to your operational requirements to produce big savings right from the very start.
- Higher transparency – through the use of end-to-end solutions such as modern management tools for accurate tracking & tracing over the entire logistics chain.
- Reduced complexity – by using industry-wide open standards to cut the number of interfaces to a minimum, and through the intelligent and logical combination of technology and people.