WAP Intelligence Storage Equipment ( Shanghai ) Corp., Ltd. established in 2001, headquartered in Shanghai, specializing in the design, R&D, production, installation and after-sales service of storage equipment. As the forerunner of high density storage solutions, we provide our customers the best quality storage solution and equipment, and are committed to create a world class racking enterprise. We are willing to work with our partners to promote great development of intelligent manufacturing.
WAP has a high reputation in the logistics equipment industry, whether it is from product design, production technology, automation equipment and production scale. Over the years, we have been focusing on high density storage and have accumulated vast experience in a large number of projects, creating a full range of competitiveness from solution design, product development, equipment manufacturing, project delivery, to after-sales service.
Till now, relying on the production plant in Huzhou, WAP has established offices and branches in many locations around the world including: Shanghai, Shandong, Jiangsu, Guangdong, Taiwan, Liaoning, Hubei, Sichuan, Fujian, Anhui, USA, etc. Initially establishing and perfecting our service network that runs north to south and east to west across the globe.
“We Are Partners” is WAP Core Values
- Customers are our partners, we are obliged to provide the best solutions and optimal cost performance to enhance the competitiveness of our customer’s businesses.
- Suppliers are our partners, we are obliged to nurture their supply capabilities thus achieving mutual development in the long-term cooperation.
- Distributors are our partners, we work together to provide value for our customers.
- All WAP employees are partners. We don’t have a strict bureaucratic hierarchy. We pursue efficient communication and a happy life in a relaxed and pleasant working environment.
We Believe that our Products:
- Cost reduction – by implementing only the optimum degree of automation, through efficient use of available space and by building up a standardized warehousing landscape that can be further developed at optimum cost.
- Improvement of your service level – with solutions that increase the throughput, speed and precision of your deliveries to the end customer or to the individual store.
- Faster return on investment – through value-creating systems that are geared precisely to your operational requirements to produce big savings right from the very start.
- Higher transparency – through the use of end-to-end solutions such as modern management tools for accurate tracking & tracing over the entire logistics chain.
- Reduced complexity – by using industry-wide open standards to cut the number of interfaces to a minimum, and through the intelligent and logical combination of technology and people.