Many persons are confused of radio shuttle racking and pallet shuttle system? any differences between radio shuttle racking and pallet shuttle system? In fact, they are same calling by different areas.
The Pallet Shuttle system is a semi-automated, high-density storage solution for the handling of goods inside channels similar to a drive-in or pallet-flow setup.
Cost-effective and time-saving, it removes the need for forklift trucks to enter the aisles.
The remotely controlled Pallet Shuttle is a highly efficient alternative to live storage and drive-in racking. The Pallet Shuttle system works either as First in, First out (FIFO) or as Last in, First out (LIFO) for situations such as cold storage, food and beverage production, and meat processing.
Using the Pallet Shuttle system offers the following benefits as standard:
- Cost effective and time-saving; not requiring the use of special forklifts
- Low level of risks or damage to the equipment and operating staff
- Fast and sustainable; automatically handles pallet picking and retrieval
- Offers more effective, high-density storage
- Can pick up, deposit and re-organize pallets with great precision
- Operating temperature ST: 0°C to +45°C / BZ: -1°C to -30°C / Hybrid model can be used in both temperature ranges
- Available in different models designed for various pallet configurations
- Designed in accordance with the European Directive 2006/42/EG and DIN EN 15095, CE certificated by SGS
Standard dimensions & ranges:
- Shuttle cart weight: 200kg
- Pallet depth: 800mm – 1200mm (depending on model)
- Pallet width: 1000mm – 1300mm (depending on model)
- Working range: 8 - 10 hours (6 hours in cold stores)
- Battery lifetime: 3-5 years (depending on charge frequency)
- Charging time 100%: 5-6 hours
- Load capacity up to 1500kg
- Speed empty: 70 m/min
- Speed with load: 48 m/min
- Standard load up to: 1500kg
- Manual Maintenance Buggy
- Liquid-drop Protection
- Lithium-Ion Battery (Shuttle) 24V/60Ah
- Battery Charging Station
- Forklift Stopper
- Magnet Steel Plates