Radio Shuttle is a semi-automated storage system that allows for a maximum use of warehouse space. The radio shuttle cart is controlled by remote or computer with wifi connection to support the load and unload of goods in the system. Forklifts do not need to move deep inside to help shorten travel time and reduce the risk of collision.
Radio Shuttle includes 6 basic details:
- Upright frames: Bearing for the whole system.
- Support Beams: Connecting between 2 upright frames and is the place to put pallets and guide rail.
- Guide rail: Placing radio shuttle car.
- Radio shuttle cart: Loading pallets into the storage rack
- Pallet rail splice: Immobilizing the guide rail.
- Rail-end stop: Keeping the radio shuttle car from sliding off the rack.
– Load capacity: 1.500 kg/pallet.
– Speed without load: 1 m/s.
– Acceleration and deceleration: 0.5m/s2.
– Depth up to 100 m.
– Withstand temperatures up to -30oC.
Features of Radio Shuttle
– The storage density is extremely high, which can take advantage of up to 80% of the warehouse area.
– Radio shuttle car move products in and out of the Radio Shuttle system, which helps to speed up load and unload goods.
– Reducing the risk of collision and an accident, because the forklift does not need to move inside the rack.
– The height between levels is available to a minimum.
– Free to choose both FIFO and LIFO.
– Radio Shuttle is suitable for warehouses requiring large storage capacity.
– Withstanding temperatures up to -30oC. It helps the warehouse reduce the area of use. Therefore, operating costs of cooling systems are also reduced.