Radio shuttle rack is a new high density storage solution with storage racksin current warehouses,radio shuttle cart (pallet runner) and forklift, to make the maximal warehouse availability with more economical investment.With the advancements of technology, customers have the new demand for intelligent storage rackings to increase storage capacity by limited space, such as AS/RS, Shuttle racking storage systems or other high density storage system, and the market for traditional racks are gradually being replaced by intelligent radio shuttle rack. So how does the radio shuttle rack work? What are the advantages of radio shuttle racking?
What is the radio shuttle rack?
1.The radio shuttle racking is a racking system with high density storage, which includes racks and electric pallet slides for use with forklifts. Efficient storage solutions provide new options for maximizing warehouse capacity. Compared with other traditional storage methods, it proposes new concepts for loading pallets and storage space, making full use of warehouse space and flexibility. Product range of radio shuttle rack:
2. A large number of samples, such as food, beverages, chemicals, tobacco, etc.
3. Refrigeration function: reduce refrigeration time, improve work efficiency and role safety.
4. Term management: Warehouses with strict requirements for a batch of items need warehouses managed by first-in, first-out operations.
5. Increased storage capacity: Warehouses with limited storage space need to maximize space utilization
Advantages of the radio shuttle rack
The radio shuttle rack is a high-density warehouse storage system. It consists of vertical upright frames, row spacers, front support braces, support beams,guides rails, upright protectors, etc. When you need the most, use rack drives to get the most out of your storage space. The drives in the rack are FIFO storage systems. Warehouses that are usually best suited for shipping large quantities of products. The radio shuttle rack is a completely new idea and a storage revolution. It has the advantages of both rac and live rack drives. FIFO, LIFO can be easily implemented. The system consists of a forklift, a rack system and a shuttle cart. A forklift delivers the goods to the shuttle cart. The shuttle automatically brings the goods into the shelf system to achieve the storage function. The radio shuttle can work continuously. As a result, overall efficiency has been improved. The shuttle cart battery can be charged more than 1,500 times.
|Radio Shuttle Racks||Shuttle Cart (Pallet Runner)||Forklift|
The users of the radio shuttle racking system
1. Garment Industry Warehouse
2. Textile industry
3. Pharmaceutical industry warehouse
4. Footwear Industrial Warehouse
5. Logistics industry
Typical uses of radio radio shuttle rack
1.Radio shuttle racking systems can change warehouse performance and capacity, especially in FILO and FIFO systems.
2. The ability to create storage channels for up to 100 pallets can profoundly change the potential storage capacity of any warehouse using a FILO or FIFO system. Once the pallet enters the racking system, the shuttle completes all the work, resulting in significant performance advantages due to reduced travel time and maintenance issues.
3. The radio shuttle rack system can also change the performance of the shipping area, which is usually a key performance indicator of the overall efficiency of the warehouse.
4. By incorporating a radio shuttle rack system, companies can minimize waiting and loading time by creating dedicated areas with pre-prepared pallets ready to be loaded onto trucks.
5. Learn how we can change picking time, increase safety and reduce inventory damage with the FILO radio shuttle
|First In – First Out (FIFO)||Last In – First Out (LIFO)||Selected Picking with Tunnel||Mixed Storage Design|
How does the radio shuttle rack work?
The working principle of the reciprocating rack is similar to the drives in the rack, mainly because the structure of the reciprocating rack is very similar to the drives in the rack. The difference is that radio shuttle racks are smarter, faster, safer, and more accurate than commodity drive racks. The shuttle is operated by a shuttle. The forklift places the goods on the shuttle cart, which then sends the goods to the bottom of the rack. The whole process is very safe and convenient. The space utilization and operating efficiency of shuttle rackings are very high, but because shuttles carts are required, similar to semi-automatic, the input cost of the shelves is relatively high. In order to facilitate the transportation of goods, the shuttle shelves are mainly suitable for a small amount of product storage and the operation of refrigerated rackings.
Radio shuttle rack allow you to maximize the full potential of your warehouse by dramatically increasing capacity, reducing operating costs, and increasing throughput, enabling you to truly maximize your warehouse space. It is also a solution that can bring huge benefits and attractive return on investment.Till now, there are over than 2500 sets of radio shuttle carts running smoothly all over the world by Wap Intelligence Storage Equipment (Shanghai) Corp., Ltd. If you are looking for a supplier of radio shuttle rack that can provide you with high quality products at reasonable prices, please contact us directly.