1. Store goods: Forklifts put the goods on the front end of the rackway guide rails, then shuttle operated by radio remote control can carry the pallet cargo on the guide rail.
2. Pickup: The shuttle carts moves the pallets deep in the rack to the front of the rack and removes the pallets from the rack with a forklift.
3. Move shuttle: The Radio shuttle cart can be placed in different lanes through a forklift, and multiple lanes can share a shuttle.
4. The number of radio shuttle carts is determined by a combination of factors such as roadway depth, total cargo volume, shipment volume, and frequency of shipments.
Space utilization rate of shuttle car racking system is over 80%.
Radio Shuttle racking system is a high-density storage system consisting of shelves, shuttle car and forklifts. This efficient storage method is to increase the utilization of warehouse space.
Shuttle racking features:
1. High density storage, high warehouse utilization.
2. High work efficiency, greatly reducing job waiting time.
3. The operation mode is flexible, and the access mode of the goods can be first-in, first-out, or advanced.
4. The safety factor is high, reducing the collision between the shelf and the forklift and improving safety productivity.
5. The lighting requirements are relatively low. Compared to other types of shelves, the overall investment is less.
1. Loading capacity: Max.1500kg
2. Operating speed: no load 1-1.5 m/s
3. Speed: 0.8-1m/s at full load
4. Power unit: iron lithium battery
5. Battery life: sustainable use for at least 8 hours on a single charge
6. Sensing range: remote control sensing range 100 meters (up to 200 meters, depending on the site environment)
1. Large quantity, less varietys: Food, beverages, chemicals, tobacco industires etc.
2. Cold Storage Operation: Reduce Cold Working Time, Improve Work Efficiency and Operational Safety
3. Term management: warehouses that have stringent requirements for batches of items and need to be managed first-in, first-out operations
4. Increase storage capacity: warehouses with limited storage space and need to maximize space utilization