1. First of all, we need to pay attention to the selection of rack materials. When choosing materials, enterprises should select according to the rack standards. For racks with different loading capacity, the materials of beams and uprights need to be used are also different. Unqualified materials are likely to bend or even break when they exceed the loading capacity range of the material itself.
2. Check the overall structure of the rack. When checking and accepting the rack, the enterprise personnel need to check the rack, and observe whether the beams and uprights of the rack are bent or broken. Observe whether the structure of the rack is symmetrical, whether the contact between different parts of the rack is tight, the closer the parts are, the better the rack stability.
3. To observe the pre-treatment of the rack surface, the manufacturers will normally powder coated the rack surface after the rack is manufactured. This purpose is to prevent the rack from rusting in the future, and also to make the rack more beautiful and stronger.
In this way, the "thickness" standard can only be regarded as an intuitive feeling of the first material. As for the structure, the surface technology has not been explained.
Therefore, it is wrong idea and practice to judge the quality only by the thickness of the rack. We suggest that when choosing racks, the material, structure and surface technology should be considered at the same time. The simple and convenient method is:
1. First of all, look at the material and thickness of the steel. This is a simpler method. Just weigh it with a pound.
2. The second is to see the quality of welding, including whether there are inclusions, false welding and lack of weld and other defects.
3. The quality of surface treatment, the thickness of powder coating layer (the national standard is more than 60μm), whether there are leaks, blistering, and other phenomena. The most important thing is whether the rust layer and the oil on the surface of the steel are cleaned up.
4. The latter one is the installation quality, including the verticality error of the rack, whether the diagonal error meets the standard and so on.