Push back racking, increasing the efficiency of the design storage form. Its principle is in between before and back beams overlap in multi-platform vehicle phase, from the outside will be place...>>More
Heavy duty Pallet racking is the most common type. They are also called selective Pallet racking because they store heavy goods and need to be used with pallets and forklifts. Heavy-duty racks have lower storage density but good picking efficiency and lower cost.
WAP Selective Pallet Racking is a commonly style to be used with provide good storage utility and easy picking.
- Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually
- Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized cargo
- Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs
- Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility
- Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods
- Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
At WAP, Our professional engineers could supply a perfect storage solution of selective Pallet Racking.
- 100% picking efficiency
- Easy for handling equipment
- Adjustable beams for different cargos, and could be used together with other accessories
- Varieties of upright and beam sizes for the most economic structure.