Drive In Racking, Most high density drive-in pallet racking systems are little more than conventional pallet racks, adapted and reinforced to meet the stringent demands of drive-in applications.
At WAP, Drive-in racking system provides the space efficiency and high volume storage of block stacking, with easy access to pallets.
There are no aisles and no cross beams, providing maximum space efficiency. And because each pallet sits on its own support rails, pallets are no longer stacked on top of each other.
Stable and highly space efficient, drive-in racking provides maximum use of storage volume together with fast input and retrieval of pallets.
The design principle of the drive-in rack is to connect several rows of standard racks and have a dedicated pathway. Installation can be two sets of drive-in racks installed back-to-back or one single set against the wall. Forklifts use the same in-out channel. When storing products, start inwards towards outwards and when retrieving should be the opposite. Storage density is very good, but not suited for FIFO. It is suitable for periodic batch operations and high frequency loading and unloading raw material warehouses or distribution centers.
- Simple structure, easy to assemble and operate
- Storage Style: First in Last Out (FILO), First In First Out (FIFO)
- Over 80% of warehouse could be utilized
- Tailored to pallet and load size and handling equipment
- Can be used with standard handling equipment
- Rails adjustable optimize space utilization