Radio Shuttle Rack system is a high-density storage system composed of storage racking, radio shuttle cart and forklift. This high-efficiency storage method is to improve the utilization of warehouse space and bring new storage options for customers.
Working principle of Radio Shuttle System
- Loading: the forklift will place the goods on the forefront of the guide rail of the racking lane,
- The shuttle operated by radio remote control can carry pallet goods and run on the guide rail
- Unloading: The shuttle car moves the pallet deep in the racking to the forefront of the racking, and uses the forklift to remove the pallet goods from the racking.
Advantages of Radio Shuttle Rack
- High-density storage, high warehouse utilization
- High work efficiency, greatly reducing the waiting time for operations
- The operation mode is flexible, and the storage and retrieval of goods can be first in first out or first in last out
- High safety factor, reducing the collision between racks and forklifts, improving safety and productivity
- Relatively low lighting requirements, compared with other types of shelves, the overall investment is less
Applications of Radio Shuttle Racking
- Large quantities and small samples: large quantities of single varieties such as food, beverages, chemicals, tobacco, etc
- Cold storage operation: reduce low temperature operation time, improve work efficiency and work safety
- Time limit management: warehouses that have strict requirements on batches of goods and require first-in first-out operation management
- Increase storage capacity: storage space is limited, and it is necessary to maximize the use of space in the warehouse