WAP Radio shuttle racking systems is a semi-automated storage solution for the handling of pallets inside lanes similar to a Drive In Racking setup. The Radio Shuttle Cart of this Pallet Shuttle Storage System removes the need for forklift trucks to enter the aisles and hence offers a cost effective and time saving storage solution.
WAP Radio Shuttle System is highly suitable for use in:
- Beverage production and distribution
- Cold storage
- Meat processing
- Food production
The system is a semi-automated system for storage of goods in side by side pallet channels or rows. The pallets are placed within the channels by a remote controlled automated pallet shuttle (a battery powered cart), eliminating the need for forklift trucks to enter the pallet racking itself, saving manpower, equipment, time and hefty repair bills. Outside of the racks, the handling of pallets can be done by standard forklifts.
- Efficient system with compact storage for warehouses with low levels of SKU’s
- Removes the need for specialised forklift trucks
- Low level of risks and stress to the warehouse operating staff, increasing system efficiency
- Optimisation of storage, loading and unloading stages
- Low level of damage and risk to the equipment -loading machinery and racks.Pallet Shuttle System can streamline any operations by reducing manpower and equipment costs while providing a safer and less stressful work environment.