Radio shuttle racking system is a high-density semi-automatic pallet storage system consisting of shuttle racks, shuttle and forklifts. Shuttle racks make full use of warehouse space, shuttles c...>>More
Radio shuttle system can be used at many buffering area (e.g. incoming put-away, outbound dispatch area, etc.) which benefit in better using the floor space, reducing the operating route and reducing the labor cost.
- Single-layer rack: live pallet racks are used for picking
- Double/multi-layer rack: shuttle racks are used to store the replenishment sources for picking operation of single-layer racks
- Picking channel can be set either on one side of the rack or in the center of rack to double the picking locations.
- Running speed of shuttle cart: Max. 0.8m/s
- Acceleration of shuttle cart: Max. 0.3m/s2
- Max. Loading capacity: 1500kg
- Power supply mode: Li-ion battery
- Advanced design concept to simplify the picking and replenishing circulation and reduce the picking area
- Reducing manual work intensity and picking error rate
- Best configuration for pick-to-light picking