Radio Shuttle rack system is a specially made racking system for radio shuttle cart which based on the structure of drive-in rack, designed to optimize the capacity by taking advantage of minimum distances. The system consists of consecutive rows of racks, no excess space.
Radio Shuttle Rack principle of operation
- Storage: The radio shuttle carts are placed on the rails, forklifts take the goods to the top of the robots, press the control to start the operation of the radio shuttle carts, lifting the pallet containing the goods to the desired position
- Picking out: Control the radio shuttle cart to run deep inside the racks to take the pallet to the top of the racks, take the pallet by forklift.
Which warehouse should use Radio Shuttle automatic storage shelves?
- Radio Shuttle racks are suitable for all types of goods that need cool storage / cold storage
- Consistent goods in large quantities and need to make the most of the space & warehouse area
Pros and cons of radio shuttle rack
- Ensuring safety for workers because forklifts do not go into the racks, reduce collisions between forklifts and racks.
- It is suitable for storing large quantities with high space utilization.
- Avoiding damage to racks because forklifts do not run into racks
- Ability to goods is low