Radio Shuttle racking system is a high density storage system,composing of storage racking,radio shuttle cart and forklift. This high efficiency storage solution could improve the utilization of warehouse space and bring new storage options for storages.
Working principle of radio shuttle racking
- Loading: the forklift will place the pallets at the front position of guide rails in the racking lanes, Radio shuttle cart operated by radio remote control, can carry pallets and run on the guide rails.
- Unloading: Radio shuttle cart moves the deepest pallet in the racking to the forefront of the storge racking, and then the forklift takes the pallet goods from the racking.
Advantage of Radio Shuttle rack:
- High-density storage, high warehouse utilization
- High work efficiency, greatly reducing the waiting time for operations.
- The operation mode is flexible, and the storage and retrieval of goods can be first in first out or first in last out.·
- High safety factor, reducing the collision between racks and forklifts, improving safety and productivity.
- Relatively low lighting requirements, compared with other types of storage rackings, but less investment.
Applications of radio shuttle storage system:
- Large quantities and small samples: large quantities of single varieties such as food, beverages, chemicals, tobacco, etc.
- Cold storage operation: reduce low temperature operation time, improve work efficiency and work safety
- Time limit management: warehouses that have strict requirements on batches of goods and require first-in first-out operation management
- Increase storage capacity: storage space is limited, and it is necessary to maximize the use of space in the warehouse