Radio Shuttle Stacker Crane System, another style of fully automatic high-efficient density storage solution controlled by WMS and WCS, is structured with stacker cranes to work as shuttle carrier and lifter, utilizing the storage space thouroughly.
- Stackers carry out the longitudinal and vertical handling while shuttles complete the lateral handling among the rack aisles;
- Conveying lines complete the handling to the entrance/exit;
- WMS and WCS control the handling equipment to achieve fully automatic inbound and outbound operations.
- Runing speed of stacker: Max. 160m/min
- Lifting speed of stacker: 30m/min
- Max. loading capacity of stacker: 1500kg
- More storage cells than ordinary shuttle arrangement to improve warehouse utilization;
- Full-automatic operation to improve system reliability and safety;
- Balanced equipment utilization to reduce the total cost of warehouse investment & operation