Heavy duty Pallet racking is the most common type. They are also called selective Pallet racking because they store heavy goods and need to be used with pallets and forklifts. Heavy-duty racks have lower storage density but good picking efficiency and lower cost.
WAP Selective Pallet Racking is a commonly style to be used with provide good storage utility and easy picking.
- Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually
- Rapid handling of almost all types of palletised goods.
- Infinitely adjustable and offeringa wide range of options and components to accommodatespecialized needs.
- Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
- Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
At WAP, Our professional engineers could supply a perfect storage solution of selectiv Pallet Racking.
- 100% picking efficiency
- Easy for handling equipments
- Adjustable beams for different cargos, and could be used together with other accessories
- Varieties of upright and beam sizes for the most economic structure.